28 Quick Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Busy Mornings
1. Blueberries Over Noosa Yogurt
Australian brand Noosa uses pure ingredients and aged technique to accentuate curd’s natural creaminess. Blueberries add a sweet touch.
Find Noosa here. You won’t be disappointed.
2. Whole Wheat Toast with All Natural Peanut Butter, Banana Slices and Raspberries
3. Avocado Banana Smoothie (recipe)
Add water or ice to adjust smoothie’s consistency. Regardless, avocado and banana taste lovely together.
Make it the night before and grab it to go in the morning. The recipe is simple and comforting. Perfect for pumpkin fans.
5. All Natural Peanut Butter French Toast (recipe)
6. Crustless Mini Quiche (recipe here)
Free of carbs and full of flavor. What’s not to like?
7. Chives and Feta Scrambled Eggs
Protein-rich eggs, earthy chives and flavorsome feta make a scrumptious yet healthy breakfast item.
8. Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
Cookies for breakfast? We applaud! Recipe at LeeLaLicious.com.
9. Whole Wheat Bagel Topped with All Natural Peanut Butter and Banana Slices
10. Scrambled Eggs Over Whole Wheat Bread with Organic Ketchup.
11. Toasted Whole Wheat Bread with All Natural Peanut Butter, Lemon Curd and Honey
12. Greek Yogurt with Honey, Strawberries and Crushed Crunch Bar
An uncomplicated breakfast that looks and tastes like dessert. Love it!
13. Maple Raspberry Walnut Smoothie
Small walnut pieces add big flavor to this berry-licious breakfast smoothie.
14. Toasted Whole Wheat Pita with All Natural Peanut Butter and Avocado Slices
15. Clean Eating Egg and Feta Wrap (recipe here)
16. Baked Western Omelette
No need to wait around the stove when you bake your omelette. A winning recipe to try is one by Seasoned Mom.
17. Ultimate Smoothie Bowl by Eating Bird Food
We’ve seen a lot of breakfast smoothies, but never a smoothie bowl. Interesting idea, don’t you think?
18. Avocado Open Face Sandwich
Find recipe at Clean Eating Sandwich.
19. Banana Oat Baked French Toast
“Baked French Toast” sounds innovative. It’s also gluten-free, vegan and fiber-rich. Please try it here.
20. Oatmeal Bowl with Craisins and Coconut Chips
21. Skinny Oatmeal Brown Sugar Muffins by Averie Cooks
We had no idea that muffins can be skinny and tasty. Good to know.
22. Greek Yogurt, Nutella and Chia Seeds
This breakfast is like adding candy to oatmeal–but better.
24. Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes
Glad we found these gluten-free and high-protein berry pancakes. They look delicious.
25. Whole Wheat Bread with Ricotta, Honey and Fruits from Easy Healthy Breakfast
26. Peanut Butter Granola Bars
In a rush? Breakfast bars are easy to make; and these, from Savoring The Thyme Blog, need only five ingredients.
27. 2-Minute Fluffy Egg Cake from The Clean Eating Recipes Blog
The eggs cooks in two minutes. Garnish with cheese and herbs, as you desire, and enjoy with fruits on the side.
28. Maple Banana Steal Cut Oats
Today’s list ends with wholesome steal-cut oats in real maple syrup. To ease prep time, make it the night before.
Thanks again for your time!
Hope you found the ideas above resourceful. And we’ll see you next time.