25 Fast Breakfast Ideas
Need fast breakfast ideas for busy mornings? We have 25 to recommend. Easy, healthy and tasty, they take little or no time to make, and keep you energized all morning.
1. THINKThin High Protein Bars
These are the ultimate grab-and-go protein bars; because they offer 20 grams of protein per bar, are made with real fruits and nuts, and come in tasty flavors like brownie crunch.
Get yours at THINKTHIN BARS.
2. Whole Wheat Waffles With Organic Maple Syrup, Banana and Almond Slices
We recommend a CLEAN EATING WAFFLE RECIPE that you can mix the night before, quickly prepare in the morning with a waffle maker like OSTER ECO DURA-CERAMIC FLIP, and serve with ORGANIC MAPLE SYRUP, fruits and nuts.
3. Whole Wheat French Toast with ORGANIC MAPLE SYRUP, Banana and Cinnamon
Find recipe at CLEAN EATING BREAKFAST.
4. Umpqua Organic Oatmeal with Fruit Topping
UMPQUA OATMEAL breakfast cups are fantastic fast breakfast ideas, because they cook in less than five minutes. They are gluten-free, non-GMO, whole grain certified, kosher and created by moms who care about food’s nutritional value. The product offers various flavors, and therefore do not require extra topping. But of course, you can always add more fruits, if you like.
5. Nonfat Greek Yogurt Parfait with Granola, Banana and Cinnamon Apple
A simple yet delicious recipe. Find it at EASY HEALTHY BREAKFAST PARFAIT.
6. Fluffy Scrambled Eggs, Cucumber Slices and Mozzarella Cheese
7. Whole Wheat Toast with Avocado Slices and Cheesy Fried Eggs
An easy way to combine protein, healthy fats and whole grain into one meal.
8. All Natural Butter Milk Slices with Organic Dark Chocolate Spread and Banana
The dessert-ish blend of CREAMY CHOCOLATE SPREAD, buttery bread and banana satisfies fierce morning cravings. For extra sweetness, try adding berries.
9. Toast with Organic Cream Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs and Grapes
We recommend ORGANIC VALLEY CREAM CHEESE SPREAD.
10. Scrambled Eggs with Pancetta, Cinnamon-Dashed Apple Slices and Bread
Adding savory pancetta to scrambled eggs introduces a smokey flavor that pairs well with sweet cinnamon-sprinkled apples slices.
11. Organic Oatmeal with Honey, Banana and Cinnamon
Who doesn’t like oatmeal for breakfast! It is uncomplicated and satisfying.
12. Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt with Nutella and All Natural Peanut Butter
13. Hard Boiled Eggs and Fruits
14. Egg English Muffin Sandwich
15. Greek Yogurt with Homemade Apricot Sauce
16. Baked Egg and Cheese-Filled Avocado Boats with Toast and Banana On The Side
Find recipe at EASY HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPE. You will love it if you like avocado and eggs.
17. All Natural Peanut Butter and DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS with Apple Slices
18. Greek Yogurt with Organic Chocolate Syrup or Chocolate-Nut Butter, Topped with Blueberries, Raspberries and Strawberries
19. Feta Egg White Pancake, Whole Wheat Toast with All Natural Peanut Butter and Apple Slices
The pancakes (recipe here) require three ingredients and just a few minutes to make. They are tasty, quick and clean. Add whole wheat toast with peanut butter and fruits on the side, and a wholesome meal is done.
20. Melted Cheese Over Fried Eggs, Proscuitto-Wrapped Mozzarella, Berries and Cucumbers
What we did was scramble the eggs first over a frying pan, reduce heat to low, and lay two slices of all natural colby jack cheese on top, and wait until the cheese melts.
21. Citrus Fruit Yogurt Parfait
Adding citrus fruits to creamy Greek yogurt creates one of the healthiest fast breakfast ideas. Then, sweeten up by drizzling ORGANIC AGAVE.
22. Coconut Milk Smoothie with Craisins
23. Whole Wheat Bread with Goat Cheese, Fresh Fruit Preserves and Prosiutto
24. Eggs, Toast and Avocado Slices
25. Raspberry Oat Bars