Southwestern Eggs on Whole Wheat Bread
Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipe: Southwestern Eggs on Whole Wheat Bread
- 3 cage-free eggs
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup of ready-made pico de gallo
- 1 tea spoon of organic ketchup
- 1 whole wheat bread
- 1/2 table spoons of real butter
- 1/4 cup of all natural pepper jack cheese, shredded or cubed
- In a mixing bowl, crack eggs and add pico de gallo, sea salt, paprika and pepper jack cheese cubes.
- Whisk egg to blend ingredients well.
- Heat a frying pan on high over stove top, and add butter.
- When butter is melts, reduce heat to medium-high, and pour in egg mix.
- Cook eggs thoroughly by slightly scrambling them.
- Toast bread.
- Lay eggs on top of bread. Evenly squeeze ketchup on top of cooked eggs.